Android App Development Course
Android as an opencoded system for mobile devices is used by a wide range of mobile device manufacturers and there is a large demand for knowledge in this area. This course prepares you for the first step in the world of app development in a very short time. The Android operating system is based on software language Java, which is discussed during the whole course and students will gain knowledge required for development of their first applications.
Lectures are always accompanied with a web interface where students can watch screencasts and other learning materials, communicate with their collegues and solve small challenges in order to improve specific knowledge. Students keep their access to web interface and all learning materials for a period of one month after the finished course.
Android App Development is ideal if:
- you want to do the first step into native Android development
- you understand the opportunity this knowledge offers
- you are prepared to the challenge that Java programming requires
- SAE Institute Android App Development certificate
- 1 month
- Minimum age: at least 16 years of age upon enrollment
- Written and spoken English
- Personal portable computer
- Two lessons of 2,5 hours per week
- Individual bookings with personal support
- Access to facilities at least 6 days per week
- Taught in English (Slovenian and Croatian support offered)